I had a dream last night that Jesus finally resurrected and when white people found out he wasn’t white they arrested him for 2000 something years of tax evasion
I’m all about human x monster friendships where the human is like “there’s this asshole at work” and the monster is like “should i eat them”
IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR
things i’m fucking stellar at:
- having really bad posture
- wishing i was rich
- never hanging up my clothes
I want there to be a Kainora scene in the next episode, where Kai reunites with Jinora and envisons her like this
Shout out to those teachers that give you an extra 2-3 days to do your homework because they know you’re busy and they don’t wanna stress you out with lots of work
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS
HE JUST SHOVED A WHOLE CANDY BAR IN HIS MOUTH, HOW CAN YOU DO THAT, I CANT EVEN EAT A WHOLE REESES CUP WITH OUT CHOKING! TOBY YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!
rest in fucking pieces you goddamn chipmunk
Someone needs to write a ‘the fire alarm went off at 3 am and now the cute guy from the flat next door is standing next to me in his underwear’ AU
during cummies ∩(︶▽︶)∩
No cummies for you tonight kitten now straight to bed with you
(╯ಊ╰) but daddy…im so squishy…it tingles daddy..im sticky..
Use mr fluffy baby until I get home from work and maybe I’ll give you cummies
（ ´∀｀）Thank you daddy! baby cant wait for cummies!!
wHAT THE FUCK
trans people taking testosterone need to drink orange juice cause testosterone weakens your immune system!! trans people taking estrogen need to drink milk cause estrogen causes calcium to be absorbed less
Available now! SenshiStock Sketch is a web app that lets your jump through random SenshiStock images for sketch, gesture and warm up drawing.
Use the timer for shorter or longer poses, hit the random button for a new pose at any time. Pause if you need a bit more time with a pose!
Thanks to my love of the angelic host, this is extremely relevant.
Here’s just some general tips for shading things that I try to follow, I hope this helps a little
- Avoid using strict colors to shade, I.E bright white, strict black
- Keep in mind your cast and form shadows
- Remember things like armor aren’t usually perfectly flat, so make sure the edges have some form to them when shading
- Remember the color wheel trick, like mentioned above. Move the wheel to the left or right from the base color, and then down to a darker shade for more ‘unique’ colors
- I like to put some lighter shades here and there where the shadows are to make it look interesting
i’m kinda a rule breaker though so that might not be the best advice
That’s the basics of how I do things, I hope it helps you. ;w;